HOA BINH MINH’S CORPORATE GOVERNANCE CONFERENCE 2021
Updated: 29/4/2021 | 4:37:17 PM
On the anniversary of the Group's establishment, from April 22 to April 24, 2021, Hoa Binh Minh hosted the Corporate Governance Conference 2021 in Nha Trang, with the subject "Decoding the Gene," as well as team building and sightseeing for key employees from around the Group. The event was attended by the Group's Board of Directors as well as more than 300 key employees in Hoa Binh Minh system from across the country. The following people attended the event:
- Mr. Mai Huu Tin, who used to hold senior positions in many domestic and foreign organizations. He is a member of the National Assembly and is currently the Chairman of the Board of Directors and CEO of U&I Group, Vice Chairman of the Central Committee of the Vietnam Youth Union.
- Mr. Tran Tuan Dai, who used to hold many important positions in prestigious domestic and foreign corporations. He is currently Vice Chairman of A My Company.
- Mr. Richard Moore, Founder and CEO of Richard Moore Associates, a famous creative brand consulting company that gave advice to leading companies in Vietnam such as Vietjet, Vinasoy, Vietinbank, VP Bank, Minh Long, Kangaroo, Sunhouse, Nguyen Kim, Pico.
Mr. Bui Minh Luc - Chairman and CEO of Hoa Binh Minh delivering the opening speech of the Conference
The Corporate Governance Conference "Decoding the Gene" emphasized the importance of developing a corporate culture based on a new brand identity centered on Hoa Binh Minh's people's personalities (Active, Capable of Action, Honest) and Core Values (Customer-centered, Responsibility, Honesty, Action, Passion), as well as a methodical long-term human resource strategy. The Conference also summarized the actions and outcomes of the five-year restructuring period from 2016 to 2020, as well as setting goals and plans for the next five years from 2021 to 2025, with the strategic vision of "becoming Vietnam's premier trade, service, and investment group."
Mr. Bui Minh Luc discussed the Group's goals in the 2021-2025 plan, which include achieving a revenue of 46,000 billion VND, maintaining the LEADING POSITION IN EXISTING INDUSTRIES, and EXPANDING TO NEW AREAS IN WHICH THE GROUP HAS AN ADVANTAGE.
Hoa Binh Minh’s Board of Directors taking photos with the speakers Mai Huu Tin (Chairman of the Board of Directors and CEO of U&I Group) and Tran Tuan Dai (Vice Chairman of A My Company)
After more than 28 years of operation, Hoa Binh Minh has more than 150 business locations in 41/63 provinces, more than 4,200 employees working in 6 key fields and industries, with a revenue of 17,847 billion VND in 2020.
In addition to the Conference program, the Board of Directors and key employees of Hoa Binh Minh also participated in team building activities and the workshop "Developing creative ideas for Brands" led by Richard Moore Associates. The Conference came to a close with a sense of unity, togetherness, and optimism for the future.
Posts on the same topic
- Update: 14/11/2022 | 3:11:18 PM
- Update: 14/11/2022 | 2:10:48 PM
- Update: 14/11/2022 | 2:08:13 PM
- Update: 14/11/2022 | 1:43:00 PM
- Update: 30/7/2022 | 4:59:21 PM