Set 1: Apply
When there are new positions to be filled, we will officially post jobs on our website: https://hbm.vn/tuyen-dung/
Those interested can visit the website above to refer to suitable job positions and submit a CV according to the company's form.
How to Apply: Submit your application in one of two ways:
– Method 1: Send CV according to the form to email@example.com
– Method 2: Press the “Submit Application” button and attach your CV according to the form in the recruitment notices
Step 2: Professional test
Candidates with profiles that meet the required standards, depending on the vacancies, will have appropriate professional tests.
Step 3: Interview
Candidates who have passed the professional test will be invited to interview for the position they are applying for.
Depending on the position, the candidate may attend one or more interview rounds. Interview results will be replied to candidates within 3-5 working days via email or phone
Step 4: Get the job The representative of the Human Resources Department will directly discuss with the candidate by phone or face-to-face about the contract, salary, related benefits, working time for the successful candidate.
After agreeing on the contract agreement, the Human Resources Department sends the successful candidate a Job Offer Letter via email.
Candidates receive the invitation letter and prepare the application for the job:
- Curriculum Vitae (original);
- Passport (notarized copy)
- Identity card / Citizen's identity card (notarized copy);
- Health certificate (original);
- Birth certificate (notarized copy);
- Relevant degrees, diplomas and certificates (notarized copies);
- Civil certificate (original);
- 3x4 photo or 4x6 . photo
On the first day of receiving the job, the Company's Human Resources Department will conduct integration training. After that, the new personnel will return to the specialized room to start working.